Terms of Service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR THE LEAGUE OF ECOM
Welcome to The League of Ecom! These terms and conditions (the “Agreement”) apply to your use of the website https://theleagueofecom.com (the “Website”) and any services or content made available through the Website (the “Services”). By using the Website or the Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please do not use the Website or the Services.
Description of Services
- The League of Ecom is an e-commerce automation agency that provides automated tools and solutions to businesses engaged in e-commerce. These services include inventory management, order management, pricing optimization, analytics and reporting, and marketing automation. The League of Ecom works closely with businesses to understand their needs and develop customized solutions that meet their specific requirements.
Use of the Website and Services
- You may use the Website and the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement. You agree not to use the Website or the Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To engage in any conduct that is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, or offensive.
- To transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate The League of Ecom, a League of Ecom employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website or the Services, or which, as determined by The
- League of Ecom, may harm The League of Ecom or users of the Website or the Services or expose them to liability.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Website and the Services, including all content, features, and functionality, are owned by The League of Ecom or its licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may also disclose your personal information if required by law, court order, or government regulation, or if we believe disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
You may use the Website and the Services for your personal use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Website or the Services, without the prior written consent of The League of Ecom.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE LEAGUE OF ECOM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE LEAGUE OF ECOM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE LEAGUE OF ECOM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of Liability
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE LEAGUE OF ECOM AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF THE LEAGUE OF ECOM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The League of Ecom and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising from or in connection with your use of the Website or the Services or your violation of this Agreement.
- The League of Ecom may terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of the Website or the Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. Upon termination of this Agreement, your right to use the Website and the Services will immediately cease.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the Website or the Services shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and The League of Ecom regarding the use of the Website and the Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and The League of Ecom relating to the Website or the Services.
Changes to this Agreement
- The League of Ecom reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time and without prior notice. Your continued use of the Website or the Services after any such modifications constitutes your acceptance of the modified Agreement.